25 September 2010

The Open Box

Well, after much advice from our friends about when we should open our TV and what to do, we ignored all advice and opened it last night. We just couldn't wait anymore. After watching part of the Friday Night College game on our old TV, we decided that we'd had enough.

 Cutting open the box in the room!

 Look at that ridiculously little TV in the background vs. the box I'm cutting open.

 This box was really hard to pull out, it probably was the hardest thing about the entire process.

 Even this box is pretty...

 Hooking up the stand! It said to lay it screen down on a soft surface. The only surface we had that was big enough to fit the whole TV to attach the stand was the bed.

Here it is. On. And what is the first thing that we watch on our new TV? That would be football...

Thanks for your voting! I think it made us open it rather than wait around. I think Nate had been waiting for the LSAT, but instead I have a TV to watch football on and he's studying for the LSAT. Love it! But I hope that this is the last thing my husband buys off of HSN. I don't think it's a good idea to buy things off a TV station at 2 in the morning. Although if I let him I could end up with a Wii.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I found your blog and that you opened the box! Good job guy. And Nate, all Kaden has been hearing (and thinking) lately is that law school is no good. Maybe you two should have another one of your life changing chit chats.

    ReplyDelete